The Church of St Michael is a Church of England parish Church located on Chester Square in Belgravia, and is listed as Grade II since 1958.
We were asked by our client to carry out remedial works together with internal decoration works to the North and South side as well as Memorial Chapel and staircase. This entailed high level access scaffold birdcages being erected to enable works to be carried out.
We liaised closely with clergy whilst work was undertaken and would stand down on certain days to enable their programme of worship to continue.
Paints used during this project were water and oil based which were applied to suitably prepared surfaces using a traditional brush and roller method in accordance with the specification.